Edubooks is an Australian Education book wholesaler supplying high quality reading book literacy texts for primary teaching resources aligned to progessive reading levels throughout Foundation to Stage 3 primary school levels.
We have classified our primary reading books into Years P to 6, and further by Primary Teaching Stages to make it easier to find the teaching resources appropriate to design and evolve your teaching program and literacy within primary year groups.
Our site aims to fulfill the need for English literacy teaching and curriculum-aligned reading material from classroom teachers, teacher librarians, primary librarians, gifted and talented and specialist learning centre teachers to the primary executive and literacy learning leaders of Australian Primary Schools.
Explore Early Years And Foundation Stage Literacy Books
Explore Stage 1 Literacy Books
Giving Tree, The$21.95
Bunyip Of Berkeley’s Creek, The$14.99
Come Down, Cat!$14.99
George’s Marvellous Medicine$19.99
Where The Forest Meets The Sea$17.00
Big Book of Old Tom$19.99
Sloth Who Came to Stay, The$24.99
Day The Crayons Quit (PB)$14.99
How to Catch a Star$15.74
Where The Wild Things Are$24.99
Explore Stage 2 Literacy Books
The Great Bear$17.00
Big Book of Verse for Aussie Kids, The$29.99
Shake A Leg$24.99
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Classics Reimagined$19.99
Magic Pudding, The$14.99
Are We There Yet? (Hardcover)$24.95
Peasant Prince, The$17.00
Anne Of Green Gables (Clothbound Classic)$28.00
Explore Stage 3 Literacy Books
Why Choose Edubooks As Your Primary Reading Books Supplier?
We have carefully selected the range of books we are making available to the primary education market in Australia, ensuring that all our literacy texts align to Australian Curriculum literacy outcomes for primary levels P through to Year 6; Foundation to Stage 3.
We have also chosen titles which are full of rich, imaginative storytelling so your students enjoy reading so much they forget they are learning and you enjoy teaching them even more! We offer wholesale prices for all schools throughout Australia with 25% off the RRP.
Wholesale Prices - 25% off all our Edubooks titles for all Australian Primary Schools!
Who Are Edubooks?
Edubooks is an online resource and educational wholesale supplier for Australian primary schools specialising in mentor text, inquiry and picture books. We offer a core range of books that fulfil the criteria of inquiry-based learning.
Our purpose is to help identify educational high-quality mentor textbooks, help categorise each book into a reading level and category.
We offer an easy portal to allow schools to purchase books at wholesale prices.
Targeted Primary Reading Material
- We have chosen literacy texts that directly fulfill the Australian Curriculum literacy standards for Primary Schools.
- We have classified these primary reading books by year level and also by stage for your convenience of searching.
- As we liaise with primary teachers Australia-wide we will continuously improve each book with tags and categories via feedback from you!
Helping Primary Teachers Teach Literacy
- Our titles are wonderful, colourful, engaging and fun. AND they are quality approved titles for Primary Australia Curriculum teaching programs in Primary Schools.
- It is great when your resources are fun for everyone.
- We have made an effort to choose titles not only for their educational value but also for their personal engagement.
Resources For Primary Librarians And Support Teachers
- It is not only the classroom teacher who needs to source great reading material for primary students across all learning areas, especially literacy.
- Edubooks also want to support primary librarians, specialist teaching staff, support staff; any primary ‘teacher’ and all learning support staff across Australia.
Edubooks As An Inspiration And Collaboration Partner In Teaching And Learning
- At Edubooks we welcome all feedback and regard ourselves as a teaching and learning partner. Yes we are a business selling primary literacy books but our intent and mission is underpinned by an educational philosophy of collaboration.
- We have founded this business to support literacy across Australia and to support and inspire our teachers and teaching support staff across our country.
Edubooks Continuous Improvement System For Primary Teaching Resources
- Edubooks have a continuous improvement system and plan to evolve our site, our content and our products (our primary reading books) to meet your needs in both the discovery and buying (selection) of the perfect books for your teaching programs.
EdubooksHub - A Teaching And Learning Resource For Primary Teachers And Primary Learning Support Staff
- Edubooks have a development plan for an Education Hub (EdubooksHub Portal) with primary teaching resources, lesson plans and digital media resources developed around our primary reading book range.
- We welcome all expressions of interest if you would like to become involved and would love to celebrate our inspiring Australian Primary Teachers in guest articles and ‘teacher of the month’ profiles.
Explore The EdubooksHub
A primary literacy education information, support and lesson hub for teaching primary literacy.